Large industrial conglomerate to supply safer, cleaner and more economical energy. Sales revenue of € 9,500m, EBITDA €1+bn; 48,000 employees.
Renewables Division / WIND:
- Turbines: Designs, manufactures, assembles and commissions 5 MW high-output wind turbines specially designed for the offshore market.
- Blades: Manufactures rotor blades for offshore wind turbines therefore securing the supply of a broader range of key components. The group also offers long term service agreements to ensure the performance of all components.
Job location: Hamburg
Title: Offshore Project Manager, Offshore Substation
Report: to the Head of Construction & Operations Division
Mission: Support the planning and operational management of the construction and operation of offshore wind farms.
- Coordination of substation package development
- Coordination between project team and substation partner team
- Coordination of interfaces to turbine and electrical partners
- Review of substation design
- Ensure adherence of design to country specific permits
- Ensure adherence to HSE legislation
- Development of substation specific contract documents
- Development of substation maintenance plan
Education: Degree qualified in Mechanical · Electrical Engineering, Offshore/Marine Eng. or related;
- Contracting experience
- Design experience (substations)
- Wind project experience
Skills: Experience in the management of project teams
- Management skills
- Cost-conscious and results-oriented thinking
- Excellent project delivery, communication and organisation skills