Function: Global EPC for marine renewable energy mainstream. Company funded by a number of private and public shareholders and through grant support.
Technology: Leading provider of project development and management consultancy services to the wind industry.
Engineering R&D Division: 60 people, comprises engineers, resource analysts, site developers, commercial analysts and public affairs specialists.
Job location: Denkmark / flexible work locations among Northern Europe
Title: Senior O&M Manager
Report: Head of O&M/Asset Management
Mission: Develop and act as the Head of O&M/AM department reporting to the group CEO.
- Responsible for the business development world wide
- Responsible for attracting, developing and retaining the right competencies in the team
- Coordination of O&M strategy development
- Coordination between project team and partner teams
- Coordination of O&M interfaces for turbines, foundations, cables and substation
- Ensure adherence of O&M to country specific permits
- Ensure adherence to HSE legislation
- Development of O&M specific contract documents
Education: Engineering degree
- Wind project O&M experience
- Management skills
- Contracting experience
Languages: Fluent command of English and Deutsch, both written and spoken
- Service Minded,
- High stress threshold
- Good communicator