Our customer manufactures products to help our customers’ measure and understand renewable energy resources. We serve the wind and solar energy industries in more than 150 countries – from wind farm developers and turbine manufacturers to electric utilities, renewable energy developers and research institutes.
· Technologies: precise, reliable and proven wind measurement and turbine control equipment.
· Region: Latin America
· Job Location: Hamburg
· TITLE: Territory Manager-Latin America
· Report: Director of Business Development.
· Mission: Managing product sales throughout Latin America.
- Develop key customer and dealer relationships, handle a high volume of inquiries and quote requests, and close vital sales deals with current and new customers.
- Product line: wind and solar resource assessment, remote sensing, and turbine products.
- Manage key customer relationships to achieve highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Manage and support existing Resellers and Dealers. Grow existing or new relationships to improve or expand the Reseller and Dealer program.
- Prioritize, qualify, and respond to email or telephone inquiries from customers and prospects. Ask appropriate questions to understand customer needs and concerns and suggest product solutions.
- Prepare quotes and convert quotes to orders. Review purchase orders to ensure completeness and to identify opportunities to up-sell.
- Provide basic technical support to customers in conjunction with the Technical Support department.
- Work closely with Logistics department to arrange shipping logistics to customers.
- Initiate and understand credit process for customers.
- Develop yearly, quarterly and monthly strategies and goals with the Director of Business Development to grow market and improve margins in territory.
- Follow-up on open quotations and close sales.
- Negotiate customer pricing and terms of sale with the customer.
- Collaborate with Business Development and Product Managers on new business and product initiatives.
- Represent the Company at industry tradeshows and conferences. Meet with established customers or prospects to maintain or grow relationships.
- Conduct customer visits.
- Prepare and deliver professional sales presentations to established customers or prospects.
- Prepare sales reports, including forecast and margin analysis. Conduct market research and create territory reports to identify existing and potential customers, market share, industry trends, and changes to government regulations
Education: Degree in Economics, Business Administration, Engineering Finance or a related subject
Experience: established sales professional with strong technical aptitude and extensive consultative sales experience
Languages: Fluent command of English and Spanish – Portuguese will be a plusSkills: Given the global nature of the business, an ability to effectively interact and communicate verbally and in writing with a diverse customer base is needed.
If you would like further information on the role please contact EIO HR on +49 941 3822 0040 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.