Function: Global OEM supplying solutions for power generation with less carbon.
Technologies (Renewable energies): Wind, Solar, Bioenergies, Hydrogen and Energy Storage (ranked among the top three in 2012).
Renewable Energies Division: Global presence, 2011: 300 Million in Revenue (3% of the Group's revenue); 1400 employees worldwide
Job location: Hamburg
Title: Offshore Construction & Installation Manager
Report: Head of Construction and Operations
Mission: Overall responsibility for the planning and operational management of the construction and operation of offshore wind farms
- Establishment and management of teams offshore construction & installation within the Department of project management
- Development and implementation of the organisational structure and operational procedures
- Definition of the requirements of internal and external service provider in accordance with the respective customer specifications or terms and conditions.
- Support in the design of transport racks and lifting equipment
- Responsibility for the planning, scheduling, and sequencing on the construction sites
- Specification of performance and assessment of suppliers and service providers in the execution stage in collaboration with the purchase
- Internal and external interface management and coordination of activities with other areas and facilities
- Warranty and compliance with HSE (Health, Safety and Environment) concepts in conjunction with the HSE Manager
- Budget planning and control
Education: Degree qualified in Mechanical Engineering, Naval Architecture, Offshore/Marine Eng. or a related subject; Chartered, or near completion of Chartered status, with IMechE or similar body
- Experience in the mechanical design and installation of subsea structures and tie in assemblies
- Experience of designing and commissioning rotating equipment including onshore drive trains
- Experience of hydraulic power transmission equipment
- Experience in the management of complex installation projects
- Experience in the management of project teams
- Experience in the field (offshore-) wind industry, port management, shipbuilding or oil and gas
Languages: Excellent command of English, both written and spoken
Skills: Organizational skills, communication skills, teamwork, authority, reliability, personal responsibility, quality awareness, motivation skills
If you would like further information on the role please contact EIO HR on +49 941 3822 0040 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.