Vision: One of Europe's largest energy groups, and its largest producer of low-carbon nuclear electricity.
Renewable Energies Division: 4,200 MW installed capacity, 6,7 TWh produced, €1.4 bn Revenue, 2,300 employees
Technologies (Renewable energies): Wind (Onshore, Offshore), Solar PV, Marine emerging TechnologiesJob location: London
Title: Environmental Compliance Manager
Report: Head of Compliance
Mission: Provide technical and strategic advice in relation to offshore and onshore environmental issues related to Offshore Wind Farm Development to ensure that projects are designed and delivered responsibly and with minimum impact for the environment or stakeholders, on time and on budget.
- Managing the day to day environmental compliance requirements of all assets from planning through to operation.
- Ensure environmental compliance providing advice on consents with regulators and statutory bodies, working with local communities to provide environmental advice.
- Developing strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders across the entire process of wind farm development.
- Working with the construction team you will ensure that contracts encompass the consents required and that all site surveys are compliant to relevant authorities.
- Understand and mitigate site-specific risks and to accelerate and maximise value from Smart Wind’s projects.
Education: Degree in Engineering
- Proven background working in the environmental industry, ideally with experience working on onshore or offshore wind farms
- Key relationships across the sector and have working exposure of EIA (environmental impact assessments), resource assessments, project managment and environmental issues relating to local communities and land owners.
- Direct management: project manage environmental compliance across the teams, giving you the opportunity to be involved in the wind project from development to inception.
Key driver: Appreciation of the dynamic nature of the offshore wind power market and the associated changes that may be required at a corporate level
Languages: Fluent command of English, both written and spoken
Skills: Strong leadership skills and be able to work across various teams.
If you would like further information on the role please contact EIO HR on +49 941 3822 0040 or email to email@example.com.